An Ideal Business Environment
In this 1904 landmark building, early San Francisco elegance goes hand-in-hand with modern offices. The result - an environment ideally suited to a wide range of business and office users.
Architecturally, the Flood Building hearkens back to the era of its birth. Its turn of the century charm is especially evident in the dramatic lobby with its imported marble floors, walls, columns and carved wood stair rails.
The office spaces also offer timeless amenities, like plenty of natural light, operable windows for fresh air, and views of the city and bay from upper floors. Interior improvements are provided on a turnkey basis.
The on-site management of the Flood Building assures responsive, high-quality service. Tenants enjoy 24-hour access to their offices and operable windows.
Five passenger elevators and freight elevator, serve the building and its tenants.
At the Flood Building you'll find the architectural character of yesterday and the business conveniences of today.
- 24 Hour Security and Building Access
- On-Site Leasing and Management
- Operable Windows in Every Office
- High Ceilings, Original Detailing
- 293,837 Sq. Foot Historic Office and Retail Project
- Easy Access to BART, MUNI and Powell St. Cable Car Line
- Located near Union Square, Market at Powell